- Classical record reviews, articles and commentary by a deeply devoted fan.
- From 99-cent CDs to the $2,000 Great Pianists edition . . .
- From Joachim's acousticals to Paul McCartney . . .
- From teenaged Heifetz to posthumous Celibidache . . .
- From Hungary to Hollywood . . .
- Career retrospectives (and annotated discographies) of
Toscanini, Furtwängler and Bernstein.
- And more . . .
An on-going series of monthly columns being published in Goldmine magazine, to which I've added discographies and other supplementary material.
More expansive reflections on three musicians and two records of overwhelming importance.
Some thoughts prompted by significant records and trends of the past decade.